1. Content, content, content: We’ve put together a stellar program for the 2023 event (February 15-17 in San Diego). Key sessions will cover the modern sports nutrition consumer, the esports opportunity, personalization, microbiome, protein, regulatory developments, CBD/hemp, quality and certification, Sports nutrition products and the US military, Sports nutrition for mood and mental health, and much more!
2. Our speakers: Having great topics is only half of the story. Having the leading experts and brands in the world discuss them is just as important. Just check out the affiliations for our speakers, and you’ll know these represent the best in class: GNC; Nutrabolt; NOW Foods; cbdMD; NYU Tisch Institute for Global Sport; Nitta Gelatin; the American Herbal Products Association; SPINS; Floyd’s of Leadville; the US Anti-Doping Agency; Nutrition21; the Natural Products Association; Balchem; Advanced.gg; PerfectDay; Lindenwood University; High Performance Nutrition; J. Schall Consulting; TYM Performance Nutrition; and more!
3. The balance: The Sports & Active Nutrition Summit bridges the world of science and business, providing a 360° view of the category. The content goes deep and wide: The breadth of our content gives every attendee a higher-level view of the issues, while our experts will also take attendees down rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
According to our post-event survey for the 2022 Summit, 94% of attendees rated the summit as Excellent or Good, and 92% said they would recommend the Summit.
Here’s just a sample of the feedback from delegates after our 2022 event:
“Such a fantastic event. It was the perfect blend of information and networking opportunities that will allow us to drive forward our new product innovation.”
“First time attendee and the conference exceeded expectations. Loved the breadth and depth of content and opportunities to engage in networking.”
4. The community: NutraIngredients has been bringing you the Sports & Active Nutrition Summit every year since 2019. 2022 saw us team up with the American Herbal Products Association’s Sports Nutrition Committee, and that successful collaboration continues into 2023. The combination of NutraIngredients’s audience and the AHPA Sports Nutrition Committee’s reach and expertise makes for a powerful community that you should join!
“I was able to network with a different segment of businesses for the first time. It was refreshing relative to other events of a similar nature. I really enjoyed that part.”
5. Start-up Stars: All attendees will also have the chance to meet and network with some of the most exciting start-ups in the sports & active nutrition space. This year’s Start-Up Stars are: Levelle, ING2, and Bella Grace Global.
6. Our Wellness Program: At NutraIngredients we want to ensure all our delegates are in the best place physically and mentally while attending the event, and our Wellness Program aims to help you take care of both your body and mind whilst attending the Sports & Active Nutrition Summit 2023.
Day 2 of the event kicks off with a run/ walk to get the blood pumping and to clear the mind!