1. Content, content, content: We’ve put together a stellar program for this year’s event. Key sessions will cover immune support and COVID outcomes, microbiome modulation to improve sleep and stress management, the latest market data and regulatory updates relating to probiotics across North America, case studies on using influencers to communicate and connect with consumers, insights from start-ups, and our Tech Showcase covering advances in data collection, microbiome analysis, and the application of machine learning to create novel probiotic formulations.
2. Our speakers: Having great topics is only half of the story. Having the leading experts and brands in the world discuss them is just as important. Just check out the affiliations for our speakers, and you’ll know these represent the best in class: Amin Talati Wasserman, Bioaster, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes/ ADM, Duke University School of Medicine, FDA, IFF, IPA, Kaneka Probiotics / AB-Biotics, KGK Science, Lumina Intelligence, MIT, Mount Sinai, Morinaga, Nutrasource, Pharmavite, Stanford University, University of Colorado Boulder, Winclove, and many more.
3. The balance: The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas bridges the world of science and business, providing a 360° view of the category. The content goes deep and wide: The breadth of our content gives every attendee a higher-level view of the issues, while our experts will also take attendees down rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
Want proof? Here’s what Margaret Haldeman, PhD, Senior Scientific Leader, Culturelle Probiotics, says about the event: “The breadth of presentations on probiotics and prebiotics is not matched by other conferences. This is an opportunity to hear from experts in strain (ingredient) development, clinical results, manufacturing best practices, regulatory updates and more.”
David Keller, Owner, Keller Consulting Group, adds: "Probiota Americas provides an exceptional program that highlights the emerging science and market potentials for the exciting probiotic and prebiotic markets."
4. The community: NutraIngredients has been hosting Probiota for about a decade, with the Americas event launching in 2015. The community has grown every year, and it is now the meeting place for the probiotics, prebiotics, and microbiome sectors. Since 2016, our partnership with the International Probiotics Association, the Global Voice of Probiotics, has strengthened the connection with the key stakeholders in the category. The combination of NutraIngredients-USA’s audience and IPA’s membership makes for a powerful community that you should join!
Ivan Wasserman, Managing Partner at Amin Talati Wasserman, concurs: "Every Probiota Americas event truly becomes the epicenter of the probiotic universe. They are gatherings of the world’s leaders of microbiome-focused academics, researchers, and business leaders who are all eager to share and collaborate and move us forward."
5. Scientific Frontiers: A mainstay of the event for many years, our Scientific Frontiers showcase cutting edge microbiome science and innovations from researchers from academia and industry. Thoroughly reviewed by our Scientific Committee, the breaking science is presented as posters while the winning submission will explain their research in more detail during a presentation.
6. Probiota Pioneers: All attendees will also have the chance to meet and network with some of the most exciting start-ups in the microbiome modulation space, with our Pioneers Hub at the event and during our dedicated Start-up focus session during the program.
7. Our Wellness Program: At NutraIngredients-USA we want to ensure all our delegates are in the best place physically and mentally while attending the event, and our Wellness Program aims to help you take care of both your body and mind whilst attending the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2022.
Day 2 of the event kicks off with a run/ walk to get the blood pumping and to clear the mind, while Day 3 will start with an early morning yoga session to cleanse the body and mind of the previous night’s excesses!
Register for the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas by clicking HERE