MegaFood expands Baby & Me 2 Line
MegaFood has introduced two new Baby & Me 2 products to its line, including Prenatal DHA & Choline and Postnatal Multi.
For pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, the new products both support healthy brain development for babies.
Baby & Me 2 Prenatal DHA & Choline and Baby & Me 2 Prenatal DHA both run $30 for a 30-day supply at megafood.com.
Nature's Way launches KiDS Line
Nature's Way announced the launch of its new line of KiDS products spanning multiple needs.
The cohesive line includes:
- Nature's Way Happy & Healthy Multi: A kids multivitamin gummy that includes 15 essential nutrients, including vitamin C and zinc for immune health, vitamin D3 for bone health and immune support, vitamin A for eye health, B vitamins for energy support, and vitamin E for antioxidant support.
- Nature's Way Growing Bones & Muscles: A gummy supplement for bone and muscle support that includes calcium, magnesium, and vitamins D and K1.
- Nature's Way Cool, Calm & Collected: A gummy for calm mood support -- something most parents can get onboard with. The formulation contains magnesium and B6 help support a calm mood as well as other ingredients like lemon balm, passionflower, and L-theanine.
- Nature's Way Healthy Eyes: A gummy supplement for healthy eye function contains lutein and vitamin A to support healthy eye function, along with beta carotene and vitamins C and E.
- Nature's Way Tummy Soothe: Offers support for occasional acid indigestion is a berry-flavored chewable aimed to help relieve occasional tummy troubles and acid indigestion that is formulated with calcium and ginger.
Prices vary for the new Nature's Way KiDS line, which is available at retailers across the country.
New Chapter’s Elderberry
New Chapter has extended their elderberry line to support children’s immune health with the launch of their syrup and gummies.
The new children’s line includes:
- Kids Elderberry Syrup + Honey: The immune-supporting elderberry syrup is for kids (ages 2+) and sweetened with throat-soothing honey. $27 for 47 servings.
- Kids Organic Elderberry Whole-Food Gummies: Specially formulated for children 2+, NC’s organic Elderberry gummies for kids activate immune defenses with real fruit and no cane sugar. $20 for 30 count at newchapter.com
Growing Up Prebiotics by Begin Health
Begin Health has introduced a daily prebiotic for toddlers and kids designed to improve digestive health and support immune health.
The prebiotic features 2-FL HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide), as well as 3 grams of Chicory Root Fiber. The powder can be added to water, milk or yogurt.
The current sale price $18.00 (original price $22) for a 14-day supply.
Garden of Life launches immune-centric line for kids
Garden of Life has unleashed a new children's line that zeroes in on immunity support.
The suite of products include:
- Garden of Life Kids Organic Elderberry Gummy: Elderberry extract is combined with vitamin C from amla berries for added flavor.
- Garden of Life Kids Organic Elderberry Immune Syrup: The elderberry syrup has 860mg per serving of organic black elderberry fruit extract, aronia berry and 10mg of vitamin C from organic acerola cherry.
- Garden of Life Immune Gummy: Combining antioxidant whole food vitamins C and D along with zinc, Immune Gummies provide a boost to kids' nutritional support in a cherry flavor.
- Garden of Life Kids Organic Vitamin D3 Gummy: Each orange flavored daily vitamin D3 gummy delivers 20mcg (800 IU), or 100% of the daily value of vitamin D, an essential nutrient for growing bones, teeth, brain and immune health.
- Garden of Life Kids Probiotic Gummy: Formulated with 3 billion CFU, this cherry-flavored probiotic gummy is designed to support kids' healthy digestion and immunity.
- Garden of Life Kids Multivitamin Powder: Designed for healthy growth and bone development, this multivitamin powder for toddlers and kids offers 15 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Garden of Life Kids Plant Omega-3 Liquid: One serving of vegan Omega-3 Liquid provides 500mg ALA, 265mg DHA and 100mg EPA from plant sources like organic coconut MCT oil and flaxseed, for brain and eye support. The strawberry-flavored liquid contains no artificial ingredients.
The new products are now available for about $15 per bottle at Amazon and retailers across the country.
For the kid at heart: G FUEL Wumpa Fruit
G FUEL and Activision co-developed the Wumpa Fruit flavor, which is inspired by Activision's new game Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.
The G FUEL Wumpa Fruit tub energy formula is sugar-free and contains antioxidants from 18 different fruit extracts. Each serving has 15 calories and contains 140 mg of caffeine. A single 16 oz G FUEL Wumpa Fruit can has zero calories and contains 300 mg of caffeine. Both G FUEL Wumpa Fruit tub and can energy formulas contain proprietary energy and focus-enhancing complexes.
The esport energy formula is available in a tub for $36 and a 12-pack can be pre-ordered at gfuel.com.
MONAT’s wellness collection
Healthy aging company MONAT unveiled its new Wellness Collection, a four-product lineup developed in partnership with holistic expert Dr. Brent Agin, designed to offer products that support inner health along with outer skin and hair appearance. The lineup ranges from a collagen-booster to an all-in-one powder to pre- and pro-biotic capsules and a natural energy drink for good measure.
The new collection includes:
- MONAT Balance: A pre- and pro-biotic capsule-in-capsule with delayed-release technology and an herbal blend containing turmeric, ginger and rice bran.
- MONAT Energy: A grab and go drink mix with 50 mg caffeine from green coffee, with adaptogens and bio-available B12 to promote natural energy.
- Collagen Key: Vegan support that unlocks the body's natural production of collagen to add strength and resilience to hair, skin, and nails.
- Total Greens: An all-in-one powder infused with 37 antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, dietary fiber to support energy, and immune health.
Hydration Multiplier+ Immune Support by Liquid I.V.
Liquid I.V. has added Hydration Multiplier+ Immune Support to the mix. Their newest drink mix contains an immune support blend is powered by Cellular Transport Technology, a bio-delivery system designed to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream. The formulation also contains a blend of vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and Wellmune to maintain and strengthen the immune system. The travel-friendly sticks also support muscle recovery, vitality and overall wellness management.
A 14-stick pack is available at major retailers and at liquid-iv.com for $25.