Sports and active nutrition brands should not miss the opportunity to hear about the most recent market and consumer data, the significant threats on the regulatory horizon, the latest advances in women’s health, the microbiome, recovery and adaptation, innovative ingredients, and so much more.
Hosted by NutraIngredients-USA in association with the American Herbal Products Association’s Sports Nutrition Committee, the Sports & Active Nutrition Summit USA is a strategic investment for your brand, helping you to stay competitive, expand your network and make data-driven decisions for long-term success in this dynamic industry.
The Sports & Active Nutrition Summit 2024 will be held from Feb. 12 to 14 at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Hotel in San Diego.
Here are a few compelling reasons on why YOU should be attending our 2024 summit:
- Keep yourself UPDATED ON THE LATEST research, market trends, regulatory mandates and changes in consumer preferences.
- Gain INSIGHTS from leading brands and retailers that are shaping the industry.
- Build RELATIONSHIPS within the industry that can unlock opportunities for potential collaborations and allow you to connect with potential partners, suppliers and distributors.
- Maintain a COMPETITIVE EDGE within the sports and active nutrition market.
- Master the art of CONVEYING THE WORTH OF YOUR PRODUCTS to consumers and setting yourself apart in a crowded market.
- Participate in INSPIRING and THOUGHT-PROVOKING CONVERSATIONS during the roundtable lunch.
Confirmed speakers for the event represent the best in class for sports & active nutrition: GNC, Ghost Lifestyle, Pharmavite, Iovate Health Sciences, Nutrabolt, BODi (formerly Beachbody), Nutrigenomix, FitBiomics, Thorne HealthTech, Glaxon, NOW Sports, Nestle Health Science, Wild.ai, SPINS, Move Nutrition Network, the Hartman Group, Brightseed, the American Herbal Products Association, High Performance Nutrition, TYM Performance Nutrition, Loughborough University (UK), University of South Carolina, PLT Health Solutions, Arizona State University, Clean Machine, Dublin City University, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Rousselot and more!
'The networking was amazing!'
According to our post-event survey for the 2023 Summit, 94% of attendees rated the summit as Excellent or Good, and 95% said the Summit met their expectations.
The combination of the NutraIngredients audience and the AHPA Sports Nutrition Committee’s reach and expertise makes for a powerful community that you should join!
“The networking was amazing! The attendees consist of many highly educated experts in our industry, and very reputable companies. The presentations were very informative,” said one delegate following the 2023 SANS event, which attracted over 230 attendees.
Don't wait to reserve your place! Consumer brands and retailers qualify for a significant discount. More information HERE.
Watch the video below for highlights of the 2023 event: