March Launch Pad: Gummy takeover
Restorative Botanicals’ mushroom collection
Restorative Botanicals launched its newest product line that features a range of mushroom supplements designed to support the body's immune systems, brain function, gut health and sleep. The products are available in capsules and gummies and contain 100% Certified Organic mushroom extracts, nootropics and adaptogens. Made with fruit derived organic flavors, the gummies come in mandarin, elderberry, guava and passionfruit.
The collection includes:
My IMMUNE Shrooms: a mushroom blend featuring Agaricus Blazei, reishi, maitake, and shiitake to get in a daily serving of antioxidants, iron, selenium, and zinc. Cordyceps is used to promote energy and stamina, while Turkey Tail supports improved digestion and healthy aging.
- My BRAIN Shrooms: is a blend of mushrooms and nootropic herbs that feature Lions Mane, cordyceps, ashwagandha, bacopa, rhodiola and black pepper foe cognitive support.
- My GUT Shrooms: feature Turkey Tail, postbiotics, and black pepper. By combining the benefits of prebiotics and probiotics in a shelf-stable bioactive compound, these supplements support and promote a healthier digestive system.
- My SLEEP Shrooms: combines functional mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs that promote a sense of calm and support sleep with a blend of reishi, passionflower, valerian root, chamomile, coriander and tryptophan.
Each SKU runs $30 and can be purchased restorativebotanicals.com.
Plant de Terra’s REMSleep Gummies
Plant de Terra just unleashed its REMSleep Cubes. Each jar of REMSleep Cubes contains 30 gummies, with 45mg of whole-plant hemp CBD, as well as other ingredients like chamomile to promote relaxation and improve sleep. The gummies come in six flavors: citron, craveberry, blue raspberry, watermelon, sour apple, and grape.
REMSleep Cubes run $90 and are available for purchase at plantdeterra.com.
Kion’s chocolate protein bar
Kion’s newest addition is its Chocolate Crunch Protein Bar that adds a new flavor twist to its original bar. The offering features complex flavors and texture from organic wholefood ingredients such as almonds, cocoa nibs, chocolate liquor, chia seeds, honey and coconut, along with 11g of protein from grass-fed whey protein isolate.
The new addition runs under $40 for a box of 12 bars at getkion.com/products/protein-bar.
SHIFTED launches hydration supplement
Following the success of SHIFTED’s pre-workout supplements, the brand announced its latest innovation: SHIFTED Hydration.
The SHIFTED Hydration drink mix formula includes six electrolytes in clinically effective doses including: sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, phosphorus and calcium. The formula also includes hydration-supporting ingredients such as pomegranate juice extract, coconut water extract and taurine. Rounding out the list of ingredients are vitamin C to support skin hydration and zinc to support the body's ability to absorb water.
The formula costs $35 and can be purchased at getshifted.com.
Daytrip launches gummies and prebiotic sodas
Daytrip recently launched its new NightTrip gummies and prebiotic sodas. The new products are infused with Daytrip's proprietary blend of botanical terpenes, known for elevating mood and promoting ease.
Coming to market in blackberry lemon, Daytrip's NightTrip gummies are available in two options: CBD + CBN infused as well as hemp-free with melatonin and valerian root. The gluten-free and vegan gummies contain calming botanical terpenes designed to ease tension and prepare the mind for restful sleep. They are available for $20 for a pack of 10.
Daytrip's prebiotic sodas come in clementine, berry citrus and grapefruit lime. Made to boost the mind-gut connection, the prebiotics support gut health while the combination of botanical terpenes and vitamin C support immune-boosting properties. They are available for $36.00 for a case of 12 at wearedaytrip.com.
Life Extension’s omega-3 fish oil gummy bites
Life Extension just launched Omega-3 Fish Oil Gummy Bites, which are sugar-free, tropical fruit-flavored chews with a potent omega-3 punch, delivering a high concentration of EPA and DHA fatty acids in every serving without the infamous “fish burps.”
The gummy bites are $18 at lifeextension.com.
CV Sciences’ THC-free offerings
CV Sciences announced the launch of +PlusCBD Daily Balance THC-Free Gummies and Softgels. These new additions to the +PlusCBD product portfolio offer a daily-use supplement that provides the wellness benefits of CBD without THC and other cannabinoids.
+PlusCBD Daily Balance THC-Free Gummies and Softgels are made with CV Sciences' 99.9% pure CBD isolate. Each gummy or softgel contains 25mg of CBD and are organically sweetened with no artificial flavorings. The line, available in Wild Berry flavor, run $55 for 60 and can be found at pluscbdoil.com.
Himalaya Wellness debuts ashwagandha line
Himalaya Wellness just launched its Ashwagandha+ line along with new additions to its existing Hello line.
The Ashwagandha+ lineup includes:
- Himalaya’s Ashwagandha+ Relax was created to help consumers rest and recharge. It features the adaptogenic power of ashwagandha, GABA, holy basil and chamomile to help balance stress and energy levels.
- Himalaya’s Ashwagandha+ Immune is made with ashwagandha, elderberry, zinc and vitamin C to help maintain healthy immune function.
- Himalaya’s Ashwagandha+ Focus is designed to help support memory and concentration. Formulated with ashwagandha, bacopa, rosemary and green tea, Ashwagandha+ Focus promotes cognitive function.
The Hello line is designed to help alleviate the various symptoms of stress. The existing line, Hello Peace, Hello Energy and Hello Joy, join these new offerings:
- Himalaya’s Hello ZZZs provides sleep support with one capsule 30minutes before bed. This sleep supplement is made with melatonin, GABA, L-theanine, chamomile, lemon balm and lavender.
- Himalaya’s Hello Alert Mind provides clarity with ashwagandha, bacopa, L-theanine, gotu kola, saffron, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- Himalaya’s Hello Calm Mind helps with stress relief and supports cognitive function and mood and made with ingredients like bacopa, gotu kola and L-theanine.
Himalaya’s Ashwagandha+ and Hello supplement lines are available for purchase on Amazon and himalayausa.com.