SuperBeets are in Circulation
Humann’s newly released SuperBeets Circulation Gummies are a daily supplement for heart health and energy support. This product supports healthy blood pressure, circulation, heart health, along with heart-healthy energy, and helps reduce oxidative stress while increasing Nitric Oxide production. The gummies contain antioxidants from research-backed grape seed extract that is sustainably sourced from France and come in a pomegranate berry flavor.
Humann’s SuperBeets Circulation Gummies are available at Amazon for$25 for a one-month supply.
First Person unveils cognitive supplements
First Person, a company focused on functional and psychedelic mushrooms, recently debuted a line of precision-targeted cognitive supplements. First Person said its formulations harness the power of functional mushrooms and natural ingredients to enhance cognition. The company said the supplements help create an ideal environment for both immediate and long-term brain health and performance.
First Person has three supplements:
- Sunbeam - Which is intended to promote motivation and focus by stimulating the production of dopamine to offer a natural and caffeine-free boost.
- Golden Hour - Aims to promote connection and joy by stimulating the production of the oxytocin to mitigate stress and boost the mind-body connection.
- Moonlight - Promotes deep, restorative sleep by stimulating the production of the GABA neurotransmitter to prepare the brain and body for sleep.
Each supplement is priced at $50 for a one-time purchase of 20-doses and is available at getfirstperson.com.
Defyned Brands launches Project Muscle
Defyned Brands recently unleashed a new supplement line called Project Muscle Series by Anabolic Warfare. The new line includes 11 formulas that are all natural and botanically-based, with ingredients backed by scientific research.
The supplements fall into three categories and include:
- Project PCT: Supports healthy prostate and liver function, maintains hormone health
- Project Test: Increases muscle mass and strength and manages hormone health
Weight loss and tone
- Project Shred: Manages healthy cortisol levels and water retention, estrogen conversion and maintains hormone health
- Project Cuts: Supports normal, healthy blood flow and weight loss, enhances muscle definition
- Project Ripped: Increases pumps and density, improves strength and power, supports muscle recovery and joint health
- Project Hulk: Supports protein synthesis, enhances strength, increases lean muscle
- Project Growth: Enhances muscle fatigue resistance, promotes strength and healthy muscle growth, boosts nitric oxide
- Project Density: Manages health cortisol levels, increases protein synthesis, promotes muscle definition and strength
- Project Jacked: Advanced strength and power formula, improves exercise performance and increases lean mass
- Project Gains: Increases muscle protein synthesis, stimulates mTOR activation, promotes muscle recovery
- Project Bulk: Bulk formula encourages mass building, increases muscle protein synthesis
Each supplement is in the $40 to $65 range and can be found at anabolicwarfare.com.
Sleep via Amino Acids
Kion Sleep is the brand’s first product to launch in 2022. The supplement harnesses the power of three amino acids for sleep support:
- L-Tryptophan: An amino acid that boosts sleep-promoting compounds and helps improve sleep quality, latency, and duration—and is a precursor to melatonin.
- L-Theanine: Promotes brain wave states associated with relaxation, helps with falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer.
- PharmaGABA: Is a natural form of GABA shown to play a critical role in reducing stress and anxiety, promoting feelings of relaxation and calmness, and improving concentration and mental alertness.
Kion sleep costs $54 for a monthly subscription and can be found at getkion.com.
TruBiotics for babies and kids
TruBiotics unveiled its new TruBiotics Baby Drops and TruBiotics Kids Chewable supplements to help support digestive and immune health in infants and children. TruBiotics said this is a hallmark moment for the company as it enters the infant market.
- New TruBiotics Baby Drops - TruBiotics Probiotic Baby Drops are designed to help soothe an upset stomach, reduce crying and fussiness, improve sleep duration, support regularity, reduce instances of loose stools, and increase beneficial bifidobacteria that is important to establish a healthy microbiome and support baby’s digestive development. TruBiotics Baby Drops feature 3 billion CFUs of Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 in each dose and is free of sugar, milk, soy, and gluten. TruBiotics Baby Drops are formulated for newborns and older. The drops are $20 at evitamins.com.
- TruBiotics Kids Chewable Probiotic Supplement - TruBiotics also launched its new Kids Chewable probiotic supplements, which feature Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus, the two most-clinically researched probiotic types to support digestive and immune health for children. Each sugar-free chewable contains a minimum of 6 billion CFUs of BB-12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG combined. TruBiotics Kids Chewable supplements are designed for children ages 2 and older. The gummies are $17 at amazon.com.
CV Sciences brings on the relief
CV Sciences announced the addition of +PlusCBD Relief Softgels to its wellness line of CBD products, joining the +PlusCBD Sleep & Calm Gummies.
According to the company, +PlusCBD Relief Softgels deliver seven times more CBDA and CBD than the original +PlusCBD raw formula and feature Levagen+ PEA, the CBD-like compound shown by clinical studies to be an alternative to ibuprofen. The trio aims to promote a healthy inflammatory response and provides a safe alternative to help manage occasional soreness.
The new addition is $55 for 30 softgels and can be found at pluscbdoil.com.
Fungi in the Garden
Garden of Flavor has unveiled a reformulation of its Pear Reishi Energy Elixir to include two additional superfoods: Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms.
With the addition of Lion’s Mane and Chaga mushrooms, combined with ingredients like organic pear, lemon, guayusa and probiotic cultures, the enhanced Pear Reishi Energy Elixir helps support mental clarity and energy levels even further than before.
The elixir comes in a pack of 6 for $59 at gardenofflavor.com.
The snooze set
CBD Living has redesigned two of their sleep support products to also contain CBN, a cannabinoid that has been associated with sleep-promoting properties.
PM Gummies contain 600 mg of CBD, 150 mg of CBN and 150 mg of melatonin per bottle. The Unwind Sleep Aid Syrup is available in Cherry and Grape flavors and features 200 mg of nano CBD, 40 mg of nano CBN and 16 mg of melatonin. The company said both products are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and THC-free.
The duo can be purchased separately or together for $59 at cbdliving.com.