Relax with kava
Mitra9 just introduced Kava 2.0, a beverage aimed at supporting relaxation. The enhanced formula features more kava, less calories and better flavors, according to the company.
The all-new Mitra9 Kava 2.0 is available in two convenient formats, Seltzers and RelaxPaks, offered in an array of sparkling flavors, including Orange Dreamsicle, Coconut Lychee, Lemonade and Strawberry Watermelon.
Ritual’s new omega-3 and natal choline
Ritual recently introduced its latest supplement, Omega 3 DHA + EPA. This new offering is designed to enhance the user experience with a fresh citrus essence capsule, eliminating the unpleasant "fish burps" often associated with omega-3 supplements. The formulation, derived from microalgae, includes 500 mg of DHA and EPA.
Ritual also launched Natal Choline, a supplement in a clinically-backed form to support babies' cognitive function when taken during pregnancy. Ritual’s Natal Choline is formulated with 550 mg of Choline, the same dose and form included in a recent clinical study completed at Cornell University.
GNC's new Vitapak programs
GNC's PRO Performance and Beyond Raw are expanding their portfolios to include two new Vitapak programs to support entry-level, active and advanced fitness performance to help consumers at any stage achieve their goals.
PRO Performance Active Fitness Vitapak is a daily vitamin stack that supports an active lifestyle focusing on core wellness and immunity, endurance and electrolytes, as well as brain, heart and joint support. The 30-day supply offers a complete daily stack including a multivitamin, omega-3s from fish oil and an endurance complex.
BEYOND RAW Vital Elements Vitapak is for the dedicated gym athlete looking to reach new levels of physical fitness. The Vital Elements Vitapak features five key supplements including a BEYOND RAW multivitamin, a strength complex, a joint mobility blend, a gut health formula and a liver and cell function capsule.
Longevity for doggo
Arterra, a supplement brand start-up, is offering a veterinarian-formulated line of adult and senior formulas designed to slow down the clock in healthy adult dogs and to turn back the clock in senior dogs already experiencing the signs of degenerative aging.
Arterra is an all-in-one formula that features 63 premium, science-backed ingredients that support the whole body with joint health, cognition, mood, immune, allergy, gut and organ support in one daily, bacon-flavored scoop. Among its active ingredients are those that can be found in premium human supplements, such as collagen, bone broth protein, lion's mane mushroom, ashwagandha, cordyceps mushroom, turmeric and more.
Garden of Life Collection
Garden of Life just introduced its new herbals collection, which includes six products that offers clinically-studied ingredients and targeted, effective formulas.
The Garden of Life Herbals collection includes:
- Liposomal Berberine: Through a comprehensive blood glucose support formula, these capsules support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range, reduce carbohydrate cravings and support glucose metabolism.
- Stress Relief Gummies: Support mood, stress and digestive health, all with less than 1 g of sugar per two-gummy serving.
- Brain Health Capsules: Designed for holistic brain health, the formula supports memory, focus, attention span and concentration, as well as healthy inflammatory functions.
- Heart Health Capsules: These capsules support healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range, as well as circulatory and blood pressure health.
- Menopause + Hair Growth Softgels: Formulated for complete support through the pre-, peri- and post-menopausal phases, these soft gels help with hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, as well as support hair health and growth.
- Eye Health Softgels: This berry-flavored softgel includes multiple ingredients for macular, retinal and photoreceptor support.
Herbal supplement company Redd Remedies just launched MenoWise, a formulation that addresses common symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, fatigue, night sweats and more. MenoWise is a hormone-free solution designed to support women throughout their menopause experience, from perimenopause to post-menopause.
The formulation features a combination of botanical ingredients, including EstroG-100, a patented blend of three Korean herbal extracts and Shatavari, a key botanical in Ayurveda.
Something for the MultiTaskers
Health and wellness company Shaklee launched a new line of supplements designed to target multiple solutions related to today's biggest health and wellness concerns, including stress, mood, energy, sleep, gut health, hair, skin & nails, healthy aging and women's health.
The new MultiTaskers line features five new products:
- Up & Glowing: A vanilla latte flavored collagen formula that includes nine essential amino acids, which are required for the body to produce collagen (many include only eight). The offering combines caffeine from natural green tea extract and beauty-boosting ingredients including collagen, vitamin C, biotin and hyaluronic acid.
- Rest & Rewind: This mint tea is melatonin-free and formulated with magnesium, natural lemon balm and 5-HTP that promotes more restful sleep. Clinically tested 5-HTP is a precursor for serotonin and melatonin–compounds that affect sleep. Finally, the polyphenols from muscadine grapes protect cells during rest.
- Cheer Up & Chill Out: Providing stress relief and a mood boost, these strawberry gummies are formulated with ashwagandha and clinically tested L-theanine to quickly reduce feelings of stress and support a calm, relaxed state. Additionally, these gummies contain clinically tested saffron to support an enhanced sense of well-being and B vitamins to help fill nutrient gaps that may negatively affect mood.
- Flora & Flow: These once-daily capsules help restore and maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome and pH levels with a clinically proven blend of probiotics and lactoferrin. Other key ingredients include D-mannose to support urinary tract health by guarding the urinary tract from unwanted bacteria.
- Good Gut & Go: A comprehensive approach to gut and digestive health, this raspberry elixir mix is formulated with a combination of three clinically studied probiotic strains plus the prebiotic fiber inulin. These ingredients work together to promote gut health: probiotics support a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut, and prebiotic fiber fuels the growth of good bacteria while also supporting regularity.
Nion’s negative ions
NION Health recently unveiled an electrolyte powder for enhanced hydration and performance. The NION Electrolyte Drink Mix delivers negative ions to improve hydration, replenish lost minerals, increase stamina and endurance, and facilitate recovery after exercise. According to the company, consumption of NION Electrolytes for one week has shown to increase hydration, performance and mitochondrial function within cells.
Joint support for four-legs
UltraBotanica’s Ultracür 4Pets offers joint support for dogs and cats. The formulation, which is sprinkled over pet food, features four ingredients: UltraCür curcumin, glucosamine, chondroitin and brewer’s yeast.