Personalized health company Thorne HealthTech has just dropped its Build to Last campaign, featuring three-time NBA Champion Dwyane Wade and his son and professional basketball player, Zaire Wade.
The campaign aims to capture its “no shortcuts” approach to lifelong wellness by supporting the Wades’ health and wellness journey with Thorne's suite of supplement products for every age and life stage.
“Both on and off the court, supporting my physical endurance and cognitive performance has always been of the utmost importance to me,” said Dwyane. ““This is why I've partnered with Thorne and their Build to Last campaign, a company who I admire and takes the same approach. We share a similar passion of living healthier longer and I’m looking forward to continuing my wellness journey with them.”
“Ingredient transparency and NSF-Certified supplements are important to me as an athlete, which is why I trust Thorne’s high-quality products to enhance my health and performance so I’m always at the top of my game,” said Zaire.
“Dwyane and Zaire are on their own personalized health and wellness journeys, each being at different ages and life stages in those journeys. As a father, businessman, entrepreneur, etc., in his early 40’s, Dwyane’s product lineup focuses more on healthy aging and foundational nutrition, where Zaire’s product lineup looks a bit different as an athlete in his early 20’s trying to optimize his performance on the court. All of Zaire’s products in his regular routine are also NSF Certified for Sport which ensures that there are no banned substances giving him (and other athletes) complete trust in these products,” explained Thorne CMO, Michelle Crow.
- Daily Greens Plus – a daily greens powder with 28 clinically-backed ingredients like Chaga Mushroom, Matcha, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, and Moringa Powder to support a healthy mind and body, enhance foundational nutrition, and promote healthy aging.
- ResveraCel - supports healthy cellular aging and features nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of three complementary ingredients including Betaine Anhydrous, Trans-Resveratrol, and Quercetin Phytosome that support the body’s natural aging process and cellular metabolism.
- Curcumin Phytosome - Which is the most clinically studied curcumin on the market, according to Thorne, and helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, and nerves.
- Creatine – for lean muscle mass, endurance, cellular energy and brain function. It promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle while enhancing strength and promoting lean body mass.
- Amino Complex – clinically validated EAA and BCAA formula that optimizes workout results and builds lean muscle mass that boosts strength and enhances cellular energy production.
- Multi-Vitamin Elite - provides active individuals who have high-performance nutritional regimens with essential nutrients in two complementary formulas. Both formulas contain a full complement of vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms. The AM formula promotes energy production, while the PM formula enhances recovery.
Crow told us that each year Thorne invests in a brand campaign to build brand awareness amongst consumers and focus on new customer acquisition. This year the company wanted to build a campaign that inspires consumers to feel supported by Thorne at each life stage.
“We wanted to challenge ourselves this year and transition from an animation focused campaign (which we’ve done in the past) to a live action campaign as historically, we’ve leaned into animation to develop our trusted luxury aesthetic. This year we wanted to capture that same feeling of warm science in a live action setting. It was both a challenging and rewarding experience to see our campaign come to life and we are so excited for the world to see it,” Crow said.
The secret’s out
“Ironically, we always say that Thorne is the best kept secret in the health and wellness industry, and we hope to change that with this campaign. As consumers continue to put their health and wellness at the forefront, we hope this campaign builds a broader awareness of Thorne and our product offerings that are available through every age and life stage,” noted Crow. “We do expect the campaign to help with our growth strategy as well as introduce us to consumers who may not be aware of Thorne, particularly because of our brand partners, Dwyane and Zaire Wade, and the fact that this is our first-ever global brand campaign.”
The Build to Last campaign includes a comprehensive set of video and still assets that will be dispersed across multiple channels. The global campaign kicks off today in 12 markets including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Beijing and Shanghai.