Probiota Americas: Early bird discount expires this week
Registration is already open for the three-day event, which will take place June 14-16 at the Westin Chicago River North in Chicago.
The event programme features presentations and panel discussions from a range of stakeholders, including industry, academia, regulatory, market experts, and more!
“Our last two Probiota events in Europe – Copenhagen in 2022 and Barcelona in 2023 – both sold out, so I urge our community to avoid disappointment and register soon!” said Stephen Daniells, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of NutraIngredients-USA, Editorial Consultant for Probiota Americas and chair of the event.
Probiota Americas will feature the following sessions:
1. The view from the CEO’s office & the state of the market
2. Tech advances to drive next gen solutions: from A.I. to CRISPR
3. Microbiome modulation to support women’s health
4. The opportunity for pets
5. Aging – what can learn from Centenarians?
6. Postbiotics – from gut to skin health
7. LBPs in the USA
8. The regulatory landscape in North America
We’re also on the lookout for entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science- or technology-based start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and present their company in Chicago!
There has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field. As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programs and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients-USA is seeking science- or technology-based entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the Probiota Americas program as part of the Probiota Pioneers session to present your business
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients-USA including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS FRIDAY, APRIL 7.
For more information, please click HERE.