Māge for the triangle
Solv Wellness, formerly known as Trophikos, just released Māge, a probiotic designed for women. Māge contains a proprietary blend of the most clinically studied pre- and probiotics that help restore balance to the female pelvic triangle: the gut, vagina, and urinary tract. This release comes as part of the company's rebranding to highlight their focus on women at midlife and beyond, and the often-stigmatized health issues they experience.
Common pathogenic bacteria naturally exist in the body but are typically balanced by healthy bacteria, unless something occurs to offset that balance, like menopause. Māge is formulated with clinically studied pre and probiotics to help restore that balance for women's pelvic health.
- PreforPro: a trademarked prebiotic that destroys pathogenic E. coli bacteria and nourishes the probiotics so they will thrive and multiply.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001: probiotic strains that are clinically proven to help maintain proper vaginal pH and help reduce the risks and symptoms of bacterial vaginosis.
- Bacillus subtilis DE111: probiotic strains that are clinically proven to support normal digestion and bowel movements, while promoting urinary tract health.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (DR10): probiotic strains that are scientifically shown to help defend against E. coli bacteria in the gut.
A 30-day supply is available at www.solvwellness.com for $26.
NB Pure gets Earthy
NB Pure recently announced a new partnership with wellness author and influencer, Andrea Hannemann, known online as Earthy Andy. The collaboration kicks off with the new product Plant Powered Protein. a powder with the digestive benefits of pre and probiotics. The new product is made from a digestive enzyme blend, North American pea protein, chia seed and natural vanilla flavoring.
Plant Powered Protein is available at nbpure.com for $55 for 30 servings.
Country Life for women
Country Life Vitamins introduced a new women's line of supplements formulated specifically to target female hormones and body functions, that works to promote strong and healthy female minds and bodies.
Each plant-based supplement is made specifically for women, targeting key aspects of the female body to help ensure that women get the care and support they need to power their greatness on a daily basis.
- PMS Rescue: Targeted PMS Support: Helps reduce PMS symptoms like cramps, water retention, moodiness, breast tenderness and more.
- Menopause Rescue: Multi-component menopause formula to help reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and fatigue.
- Libido Rescue: Promotes arousal and desire, mood, and healthy hormonal levels.
- Urinary Tract Care: Urinary tract support to maintain a healthy urinary tract and cleanse the bladder.
The products run $18-$26 at countrylifevitamins.com.
Take a Hyperbite out of your workout
Hyperbite has taken all of the power of an energy supplement and funneled it into a simple chewable tablet. The pre-workout chewables utilize a dextrose-based absorption method and delivers 250mg of caffeine, along with S7 for circulatory support, nootropic L-tyrosine, and a healthy dose of vitamin C for immune health.
The pre-workout runs $40 for 60 mints at gethyperbite.com.
Slumber Sleep for pets
Slumber Sleep Aid, a CBN retail company, announced a new addition to their line of natural, hemp-derived products: a full-spectrum CBD and CBN tincture specially formulated for adult cats and dogs.
The new Slumber pet tincture is made with CBD, CBN and is blended with lipid-infused hemp oil. The tincture is also chicken flavored for adult cats and dogs to enjoy straight from the dropper or on their favorite foods and treats.
Pet owners can scan the QR code to see the product's third-party lab results. All Slumber products are independently tested for cannabinoid content and THC.
Slumber recommends pet owners consult their veterinarians before use, though CBD and CBN are considered generally safe for adult pets.
A 575 MG bottle is $30 at slumbercbn.com.
Life Extension’s new multi
Life Extension’s new plant-based multivitamin features a full array of sustainably sourced, plant-derived vitamins, plus minerals and the phytonutrient equivalent to three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruits.
The formula contains D3 derived from algae, along with vitamins A, E, C, and B to provide 100% of the daily recommended value to support a wide array of different organs and systems, such as vision, bone, cardiovascular and cognitive health, and promoting healthy inflammatory and immune responses.
The new multi can be found at lifeextension.com for $29 for 90 capsules.
Mantra’s all-day hydration
Mantra Labs recently introduced HYDRATE, a new broad-spectrum hydration drink mix packed with electrolytes, marine minerals, PureWay-C, Aquamin, prebiotic fiber and other plant-based, and vegan ingredients.
HYDRATE is designed to support overall physical and mental health, with plant-based ingredients, zero sugar, and 1,200+ mg of electrolytes and essential minerals and vitamins for balanced, all-day hydration.
A 30-serving tub can be found at Gomantralabs.com $26.