News in brief
GOED webinar to explore omega-3 supplements on Amazon
The webinar will feature insights from GOED and ClearCut Analytics, a provider of eCommerce analytics and insights.
Taking place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm EDT, the webinar will explore:
- How the omega-3 supplement market has evolved in the last year, with a look at pre-Covid data compared to now;
- Which subcategories – fish oil, krill oil, algae oil – and health benefit areas — heart health, brain health, prenatal, etc. — are doing particularly well;
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie;
- Other key insights about new category entrants, third party resellers, and top-selling products; and
- The latest on platform challenges related to the new supplement guidelines that go into effect in May.
“Many in the omega-3 category are interested in understanding what is happening on Amazon.com as a key retail influencer,” said Ellen Schutt, executive director of GOED. “Learnings from this webinar should benefit the omega-3 industry and may help fuel growth in the category.”
Daniel Harari, vice president of business development for ClearCut Analytics, added: “Over the past year, omega-3 supplement sales have increased by 44% on Amazon. It’s evident that the demand is hot, and Amazon is the first indicator of consumer trends that will shape the future of the industry. We’ll touch on some of these trends in our webinar.”
For more information, costs, and registration, please click HERE.