February Launch Pad
Wing Woman for period relief
Vena recently debuted its plant-powered solution for natural menstrual pain relief. The capsules are 100% plant-based and contain ingredients that work synergistically to ease common PMS challenges via anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The formula includes cramp-reducing cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) and Levagen+ PEA (palmitoylethanolamide), which is clinically proven to reduce pain when used consistently.
Vena Wing Woman goes for $35 and can be found at venacbd.com.
Jarrow’s new probiotic for vaginal health
Jarrow Formulas just launched its Fem-Dophilus Advanced,a targeted probiotic product which supports vaginal, urinary tract, digestive and immune health. The 10-billion CFU formulation features six science-backed strains including strains native to a woman's body.
Key Features of Fem-Dophilus Advanced include:
- Helps support vaginal, urinary tract, digestive, and immune health in one veggie capsule
- Helps restore healthy vaginal flora and supports urinary tract health
- Features the Astarte and BB-12 strains
- Lactobacilli species, such as those in the Astarte strains have been shown to lower vaginal pH to support a healthy microbiome, and the BB-12 strain support gut and immune health
- Helps with occasional abdominal discomfort
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- 10 billion CFU
- Available in refrigerated and shelf-stable options
Jarrow Formulas Fem-Dophilus Advanced is available at jarrow.com for $45.
Kyowa Hakko’s USA CENTR Enhanced sparkling water
Kyowa Hakko USA recently unveiled a new beverage. CENTR Enhanced sparkling water is a functional beverage with a blend of nootropic and adaptogenic ingredients, including Cognizin citicoline.
Cognizin, Kyowa Hakko’s branded form of citicoline, is a clinically proven brain health nutrient and nootropic that has been shown to support comprehensive brain health.
CENTR Enhanced is available in an original and a caffeinated variety, which contains 60 mg of natural caffeine. Both go for $45 for a 12-pack or $30 for an 8-pack at drinkcentr.com.
Protein by Zurvita
Zurvita just launched a new protein powder that comes in two flavors: Vanilla Creme and Chocolate Delight.
Their protein mix contains 20 grams of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and pea protein working together to provide amino acids and timed-release metabolization. It also contains over 24 essential vitamins, minerals and stabilized rice bran for cellular health support along with prebiotics and probiotics for a healthy digestive system.
The protein runs $63 for 20 servings and can be purchased at zurvita.com.
HUM’s PMS relief
HUM Nutrition expanded its women's health line with the recent launch of SOS PMS Gummies.
Formulated for women by women, SOS features chasteberry to support a healthy hormonal balance, cranberry to support urinary tract health and vitamin B6 to support overall mood. It contains a clinically studied 50 mg chasteberry extract (standardized to 1.5% agnusides) shown in studies to relieve common PMS symptoms including hormonal acne, bloating, mood swings, discomfort, and breast tenderness.
Retailing for $26, SOS PMS gummies are available at HumNutrition.com.
Fera Pet Organics for liver health and relaxation
Fera Pet Organics, the AAPI- and female-founded line of clean pet supplements and vitamins,just unleashed two new items: Calming Support and Liver Support. Both products utilize hand-picked strains of probiotics with science-backed research to promote maximum effectiveness.
- Calming Support: This calming support is a mix of neurotransmitters, organic botanicals and probiotics that promote the relaxation for pets. It uses a probiotic strain that promotes a balanced mood by supporting the gut-brain axis.
- Liver Support: This liver supplement is a curated formula containing milk thistle for improved endurance and heart function, along with turmeric and BioPerine black pepper extract to increase bioavailability and absorption of nutritional compounds. It also has choline and organic botanicals that help further support liver health and normal detoxification.
Both formulas retail for $29 at ferapetorganics.com.
Future Method releases fiber supplement
Future Method, the wellness brand known for developing science-backed products aimed to aid in worry-free sex attainable for all, just launched its latest supplement, Butt & Gut Daily Fiber.
Following the brand's Pre + Probiotic, Butt & Gut Daily Fiber is an addition to the company’s overall wellness portfolio that was designed to help support one's natural digestion. The new addition not only helps to optimize the digestion and prep time surrounding anal sex, but has also been found to help lower cholesterol, control blood sugar, and improve energy levels, the company said.
Butt & Gut Daily Fiber utilizes Fibregum, a trademarked formula based on 100% gum acacia.
The hybrid mint peppermint leaf powder has been known to help relieve digestive symptoms such as gas, bloating, and indigestion and in turn promotes regularity. The addition of naturally occurring bifidobacteria, fructooligosaccharides, found in plants such as chicory, banana, and artichoke, helps to encourage a healthy gut.
Future Method Butt & Gut Fiber retails for $27.50 for a one-month supply and is available at futuremethod.com.