Nature’s Sunshine debuts AIVIA
Nature’s Sunshine Products recently launched AIVIA, a new line designed to support fitness, provide energy and help with weight management goals.
- The AIVIA active nutrition line includes:
- Plant and Whey Protein Powders: These protein powders contain 20g of clean protein and feature clinically studied, proprietary herbal blends to activate mTOR and AMPK pathways for more lean muscle, greater strength and endurance, increased energy and faster recovery. Available in chocolate and vanilla.
- Clean Energy Dietary Supplement: Clean Energy features caffeine from green tea extract along with time-released green coffee bean extract and B vitamins. This beverage mix aims to support all-day energy, cognitive function and mental clarity. Available in natural citrus flavor.
- Hydrate Dietary Supplement: This vegan formula replenishes essential electrolytes, speeds recovery, and improves performance. The beverage mix contains alanyl glutamine, l-glutamine and nopal leaf for natural hydration. Hydrate comes in grape flavor.
- Carb Blocker: Each capsule offers white kidney bean, cinnamon bark and chromium to reduce the conversion of some starches into calories and help maintain already-normal blood sugar levels.
- MCT Powder: Non-GMO coconut oil provides clean, natural fats with benefits like ketone production help. The mix can be added to coffee or a shake.
The new line is available at naturessunshine.com.
H.V.M.N. Announces Ketone-IQ
Health Via Modern Nutrition (H.V.M.N.), a metabolic health and drinkable ketone technology company, recently released its new and improved proprietary drinkable ketone, Ketone-IQ. Over the last 18 months, the H.V.M.N. team has worked to reengineer its H.V.M.N. Ketone 1.0, to achieve three main objectives: better taste, lower price, and longer duration of elevated ketones. Ketone-IQ is 66% cheaper than the company’s inaugural drink and now elevates ketone levels in the body for six hours, an improvement from the previous three to four hours.
The Next Generation of Carnation Breakfast Essentials
Carnation Breakfast Essentials has unleashed its next generation of Carnation Breakfast Essentials original nutritional drinks and powder drink mixes which have 25% less added sugars when compared to the original.
The ready-to-drink and powder formats contain protein, vitamin C, calcium, vitamin D and are available in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and Cookies n' Creme (ready to drink only ) flavors. The products are for kids 4 years and older, as well as teens and adults.
The Carnation Breakfast Essentials beverages are now available in Tetra Pak cartons at walmart.com and most retailers nationwide.
Optimum Nutrition’s blast of orange energy
Optimum Nutrition has launched Orange Blast, a new flavor of its AMIN.O. ENERGY + ELECTROLYTES Sparkling Hydration drink.
The lightly carbonated drink contains 100 mg of caffeine derived from green tea and green coffee bean extract and has five grams of amino acids and electrolytes to support energy, focus, hydration, and recovery.
The AMINO.O Energy line is available nationally at QuikTrip, Speedway vitaminshoppe.com, Optimum Nutrition and Amazon.
Bragg True Energy Apple Cider Vinegar supplements
Bragg Live Food Products recently introduced Bragg True Energy Apple Cider Vinegar supplements, offering a daily dose of energy without caffeine. Made with Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar plus six essential B vitamins, each capsule supports a steady flow of energy at the cellular level.
According to the company, the ACV formula contains 750 mg of acetic acid per dose, the same amount in one tablespoon of liquid ACV, and is the clinically proven amount to deliver powerful health benefits. Acetic acid helps reduce the absorption of carbohydrates, which in turn reduces blood sugar spikes. It also causes the body to burn more fat as fuel.
The supplements can be found at bragg.com.
Functional water: a Good Idea
The people behind Oatly and FIJI Water joined forces to introduce Good Idea, which officially launched in the US market. The functional sparkling water contains amino acids, chromium, zinc, and electrolytes. The beverage is designed to harness the body’s natural energy and help reduce cravings and balance blood sugar.
Good Idea has three wild Nordic berry flavors: Wild Raspberry, Sea Berry and Black Currant
The beverage can be found at goodidea.us.
Daysmith Coffee launches plant-based lattes and cold brews
Daysmith Coffee recently launched plant-based, ready-to-drink coffees with functional wellness benefits. According to the company, the vitamin-infused, low-sugar coffees provide energy, focus, and immunity support.
- Daysmith comes in three flavors:
- Focus Vanilla Oat Milk Latte is a creamy vanilla with a silky smooth finish, contains 60 calories, 5g of sugar, B vitamins, omega 3, and L-theanine.
- Immunity Mocha Oat Milk Latte is a rich and velvety mocha that contains 70 calories, 5g of sugar, vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.
- Multi Straight Black Coffee Brew is a bold, balanced, and ultra-smooth drink with 15 calories, 0g of sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and B vitamins.
The line is available at drinkdaysmith.com.
Jarrow Formulas has debuted its new product line, Probiotic+ Gummies.
- The line includes:
- Probiotic+ Immune Gummies that feature two clinically-studied probiotic strains and with 2 billion live cells combined with vitamins C & D and zinc.
- Probiotic Duo Gummies that contain two clinically-studied probiotic strains and 3 billion live cells that work with the body to support a healthy digestive system.
- Probiotic+ Prebiotic Gummies that offer two clinically-studied probiotic strains and contains 2 billion live cells combined with a prebiotic to aid digestion and support the immune system and balance the gut.
Jarrow Formulas Probiotic+ Gummies are available now at Amazon and jarrow.com.