ResVitale for skin
ResVitále Whole Body Revitalize includes ingredients like egg shell membrane, resveratrol, crominex 3 & ginseng to support heart health, joint health, cognitive function, and youthful-looking skin.
The eggshell membrane collagen supports smoothness and elasticity of the skin, while the Trans-resveratrol sourced from Japanese Knotweed extract provides a boost of antioxidants to help counter the effects of free-radicals in the body. The Asian Ginseng root extract enhances cognitive performance and curbs mental fatigue.
$40 for 30 capsules.
Bulletproof has unveiled four new gummy offerings with sugar-free ADK, Turmeric, Sleep, and Immune.
- ADK offers essential daily vitamins like A, D3, K1 and K2 to offer science-backed support and a combination that can absorb and complement each other.
- Turmeric contains a blend of turmeric and ginger to support a healthy inflammatory response as well as supporting joint health.
- Sleep contains melatonin, L-theanine and GABA to support a restful night.
- Immune contains vitamin C, zinc, elderberry and echinacea extract to support a healthy immune system.
All gummies are $25/60ct bottle.
Sunday Scaries Sleep
Sunday Scaries has released a new sleep aid containing a combination of CBD and CBN to promote sleep, relief, and relaxation.
The 70's-inspired, vanilla cream flavored tincture contains 750 mg of CBD, 250 mg of CBN, plus ingredients like chamomile, valerian root extract, lemon balm extract, 5-HTP, GABA, and L-theanine.
Big Spoon is available for $59 (one-time) and $47 (subscription).
True Vine Organics spices up cardiovascular support
True Vine CNMN has released a 3200mg liquid cinnamon formulation to support heart health, healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels, as well as aid in joint inflammation support.
The company said the product is extracted using True Vine's proprietary extraction process in an FDA Registered Facility and is lab-tested for potency and contaminants.
CNMN runs $40 for 16 fluid oz.
GoodBelly Fast Melts for Immune and Digestion Support
GoodBelly has announced the launch of a new line of quick-dissolving, fruity probiotic powders called GoodBelly To Go Fast Melts. The new product is a shelf stable probiotic powder available in two varieties - strawberry flavored with immunity support and lemon flavored with digestion support.
The new Fast Melts are made with probiotic strain Lactobacillus Plantarum 299v (LP299V). The Immunity Fast Melts contain 1 billion live cultures, and are made from a blend of the strains Lactobacillus Plantarum HEAL9 and Lactobacillus Paracasei 8700:2.
Immunity retails for $20 and Digestion runs $25 at Amazon.
Goli’s new addition
Goli Nutrition has unveiled Goli Ashwa Gummies, made with KSM-66 Ashwagandha, along with a combination with other essential vitamins and nutrients.
According to the company, Ashwagandha has been used for centuries to improve healthy living by helping to relax, restore and unwind.
The gummies retail for $19/60 gummies.
Shots with Uncle Matt
Uncle Matt's Organic announced the launch of its Ultimate Shots line and the entrance into this new category. With several functional ingredients, the shots aim to aid specific functions such as immune support, digestion, and energy.
- Ultimate Defense Shot: this shot is a concentrated blend of organic orange juice, pineapple, turmeric root, ginger, black pepper (for turmeric absorption), plus 1 billion live probiotics. The shot contains 1000% DV vitamin C, 100% DV vitamin D, 100% DV zinc.
- Ultimate Immune Shot: this shot is a blend of organic orange juice and black elderberry, plus 1 billion live probiotics. The shot is made up of 1000% DV vitamin C, 100% DV vitamin D, and 100% DV zinc.
- Ultimate Energy Shot is made from organic orange juice and mango and contains 200MG of caffeine from coffeeberry extract, plus 1 billion live probiotics along with 1000% DV vitamin C and 1000% DV B12.
The shots run $48 for 12 2oz shots.
Nutrafol has launched Nutrafol Postpartum, a physician-formulated nutraceutical supplement that targets the root causes of hair thinning for women in the postpartum period. Nutrafol Postpartum joins Nutrafol Women and Nutrafol Women's Balance to support hair health through key stages of a woman's life, including peri- and post-menopause and now, postpartum.
The formula contains a proprietary Synergen Recovery Complex made of ingredients like shatavari, apple extract and nettle that support hair health after childbirth. The ingredients in the daily supplement target common root causes of hair thinning during this transition—like nutritional gaps, physical stress from childbirth and emotional stress of a new routine—to help women get through the period of excess shedding and grow healthier hair. According to the company, Nutrafol Postpartum is breastfeeding-friendly, compatible with most prenatal supplements and multivitamins, and can be taken immediately after birth.
The supplement runs $79 for a one month supply.