The Natural Products Association (NPA), the oldest and largest association dedicated solely to the natural products industry, continued its strong membership growth during the second quarter and third quarter of 2018, welcoming 29 new members to the organization.
“We’re racking up big wins for consumers and the association as our membership continues to thrive,” said Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., President and CEO of NPA.
“Natural Products Day enjoyed the largest turnout ever, we hosted yet another successful Big Natural, and we’re continuing to lead at the federal and state levels on big issues including trade, product labeling, WIC, and regulatory reform. We welcome our newest members and look forward to continuing this strong momentum as we close out 2018.”
New NPA members that have joined in Q2 and Q3 include:
- Accurate & Precise Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allergy Intellect, Inc.
- Allmax Nutrition Inc.
- Asmait Skin Care and Design, LLC
- Baxco Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Beverly International Nutrition
- BioNeutra North America Inc.
- Biosil Technologies, Inc.
- Cedar Bear Naturales, Inc.
- Creative Bioscience LLC
- DFH Ashley-Martin Manufacturing, LLC
- Fine Touch Laboratories, Inc.
- Hollywood Health Products
- Markus Enterprises
- Mesilla Valley Wholefoods
- Mineral Logic, LLC
- NaturalSci Regulatory Consulting Corp.
- OmniActive Health Technologies, Inc.
- Poya Marketing Ltd/New Directions Aromatics Inc.
- Pure Source LLC
- Quincy Bioscience
- Richdale Food Shops
- Talbot’s Pharmaceuticals Family Products, LLC
- Top Health Ingredients, Inc.
- US Food Manufacturing LLC
- US Pharma Lab, Inc.
- VitaScript Optimal Health
- Wasserman & Associates
- Zade Global Inc.