The NPA Awards salute industry pioneers and leaders for their accomplishments in science, environmental issues, advocacy, social responsibility, and the industry at large.
“The Natural Products Association is honored to recognize the talented and committed leaders making valuable contributions in our industry. Their passion, dedication and hard work has truly brought us to where we are as an association and an industry as a whole,” said Dan Fabricant, PhD, NPA CEO and Executive Director. “We look forward to continuing to support and collaborate with these dedicated leaders in 2017 and in the years to come.”
Nominations are being accepted for the:
- President's Award: Presented to an individual or company that has made longtime contributions to the industry.
- Burton Kallman Scientific Award: Presented to an individual for outstanding achievement in science related to the natural products industry.
- Rachel Carson Environmental Award: Presented to an individual or company that has made significant contributions to the environmental community.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Typically presented to individuals outside the industry who have served as advocates for the natural products industry in policy and legislation. In some cases, this award has been given to industry pioneers, as nominated by the NPA president.
- Industry Champion Award: Presented to individuals who have made notable contributions to industry above and beyond commercial success.
- Clinician Award: Presented to a licensed health care practitioner whose work exemplifies the best standards and dedication to responsible holistic, noninvasive and integrative/ complementary/ alternative-medicine modalities.
- Socially Responsible Retailer Award: Presented to a retail store or stores within the industry demonstrating key aspects of social responsibility.
For more information, please click HERE.