“It’s an exciting time for the industry, and as our membership continues to grow to new record levels, the addition of these new companies helps strengthen our association to ensure our voice is heard. More than ever, CRN is reflecting the breadth of this vibrant industry,” said Steve Mister, president and CEO of CRN.
The new members are:
- Bodybuilding.com–Bodybuilding.com is one of the world’s largest online fitness sites, with more than one million daily visitors and 9,500,000 total members.
- Helios CORP.–Helios CORP. is a science based company that develops nutritional ingredients backed by human clinical studies.
- The Honest Company, Inc.–The Honest Company, founded in 2012, is a leading lifestyle brand with a portfolio of more than 100 products addresses the ever-growing category needs of baby, personal care, home care, vitamins and supplements.
- RIBUS, Inc.–Founded in 1992, RIBUS supplies natural and organic ingredients to food, nutrition, and pet companies globally.
- KD Pharma–Founded over 25 years ago in Germany, KD Pharma patented the Super Critical Fluid process used to extract and purify Omega-3 compounds and today offers omega-3 concentrates in purities ranging up to 99%.
- NRG Innovations, LLC–NRG Innovations is a privately-held, U.S.-based company whose main line of business is the manufacturing and commercialization of dietary supplements in “gem” format, including a line of chocolate-based supplements.
- Seppic Inc.–Seppic, a subsidiary of the Air Liquide Group based in Paris, has designed and supplied innovative specialty ingredients for more than 70 years-both excipients and actives—for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and nutrition markets.