Register now for our exclusive free to attend event
Nutritional Lipids and Oils online event: TODAY
Hosted by NutraIngredients and FoodNavigator, the free-to-attend online event 'Nutritional Lipids and Oils 2014' will bring you the latest consumer and market insights, scientific developments and technical innovations in the nutritional lipids and oils space.
Join us tomorrow, Thursday 13th Februrary, for a series of six insightful webinars and debates covering key topics, including: sustainable omega-3 production, next generation dosage forms, the effect of nutritional lipids on mood and behaviour, and how to best meet future demands in supply and quality.
- Adam Ismail : Executive Director at Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED).
- David Hart: Vice-President Marketing at Qualitas Health.
- Toby Middleton : Senior Country Manager for the Marine Stewardship Council
- Deepa Shenoy : Open Innovation at Amway Global R&D.
- Diana Cowland : Senior Industry Analyst for Health and Wellness at Euromonitor International.
- Dr Alex Richardson : Founder and Director of FAB Research & Senior Research Fellow at the University of Oxford.
- Peter Zambetti : Director of Global Business Development for Health and Nutrition Capsugel.
- Philip Bromley : Chief Executive Officer at Virun.
- Scott Doughman : Chief Scientific Officer and CEO at Source-Omega, LLC.
If you or your business has an interest in the nutritional lipids and healthy oils space, our exclusive online event is for you.
As consumer demand for functional foods and supplements containing healthy lipids and oils continues to soar, global demand for fish oils and omega oils - such as omega-3, omega-6, omega-7, & omega-9 - will continue to climb.
Yet the massive market for these mega-ingredients is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to healthy oils: from antioxidant-rich olive oils, to healthy vegetable and seed oils, and the growing interest for herbal oils and supplements - the market is booming.
Indeed, research on the benefits of supplements and health focused functional foods may take centre stage for many, yet it is clear that tackling the challenges of sustainability, supply chain management, and formulation in finished products are all vital issues for future success in this rapidly growing area.
Already registered and joining us for the event are top decision makers from leading companies including: Coca-Cola, Sanofi, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Kraft Foods, Abbot Nutrition and Proctor & Gamble.
Register now to join our panel of leading experts live on the 13th February and listen in to insightful market overviews, cutting edge science tackling mood and behaviour, plus our exclusive round table debate tackling issues on sustainability and supply quality.