NutraQ markets Nutramunity™ Beta-Glucan (NBG®), a versatile immune support ingredient suitable for food, beverages and dietary supplements. Nutramunity™ can also be used as a cosmetic ingredient in personal care products.
Nutramunity™ is a beta-1,3/1,6-glucan, a potent and safe immune-enhancing component isolated from baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that helps support healthy immune function.
Research has shown that this beta-glucan:
- Improves immune function (oral intake)
- Promotes healthy inflammatory response (oral intake)
- Supports mucosal immunity and promotes respiratory health (oral intake)
- Stimulates the skin’s ability to repair, renew and protect itself (topical application)
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines (topical application)
NBG® is naturally-derived, non-GMO, kosher and halal-certified, non-allergenic, GMP-produced, Informed-Sport® and Informed-Choice®-certified, GRAS and EU Novel Food-authorized.
Nutramunity™ is available in three grades:
- NBG® Particulate: food and beverage grade, >75% beta-glucan, dry fine powder
- NBG® Suspension: cosmetic grade, 5% dispersion of beta-glucan in water stabilized with 0.4% phenoxyethanol
- NBG® Sport: food and beverage grade for sports nutrition products, >75% beta-glucan, dry fine powder, Informed-Sport® and Informed-Choice® certified
Nutramunity™ is distributed in North America by AIC, Inc. For commercial enquiries, please dial toll free (800) 238-0001 or send an email to email@example.com.