Clinically-proven at doses as low as 3.5 g, Solnul™ is the first low dose resistant starch, effective at 1/10 of the previously documented dosage.
Get the insider story and learn about:
- Top digestive health complaints and opportunity for OTC prebiotic supplements
- The clinical effects of 3.5 g and 7 g of prebiotic resistant starch (RS2)
- Bifidobacterium increases and supplementation durations
- Why resistant starch is the real gold
- How a multi-functional ingredient meets the demand for IBS products
- What substantiated claims can be achieved at low doses of Solnul™ (Resistant Potato Starch)