The new consumer health and food-tech brand has debuted a line of shakes that feed the gut with resistant starch, a prebiotic fiber that promotes a healthy gut microbiome. It also aims to improve the body's natural ability to manage blood sugar, strengthen immunity, and more.
One serving of Muniq includes 15 grams of prebiotic resistant starch fibers, fulfilling 50% of suggested daily fiber needs. Muniq's line of shakes come in four flavors: Vegan Chocolate, Vanilla Crème, Mocha Latte, and Chocolate.
Muniq said their shakes are available for $3.50, including over 30% savings on subscription, with free delivery.
The health and wellness brand has introduced 10 dietary supplements focused on improving gut health. Because as much as 70-80% of your body's immune cells reside in the gut, FRISKA created a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and a clinically-proven probiotic to support the gut microbiome.
The FRISKA portfolio contains 10 blends that are condition-specific:
- Immunity Boost to help break down food and support the body's immune system
- Mood Boost to break down nature's three major energy sources—carbohydrates, proteins, and fats—while boosting mood and sapping stress
- Energy Boost to help break down and digest nature's three major energy sources - carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Organic caffeine, extracted from organic green coffee beans, is also included to rev up your energy
- Nightly Reboot to facilitate food breakdown and promote healthy digestion. Melatonin and chamomile—both known for their ability to improve sleep—are also included to encourage nighttime rest and relaxation.
- Dairy Ease to help break down hard-to-digest sugars and proteins found in dairy
- Carb Ease to help break down complex carbohydrates
- Keto Boost to help break down and process food while boosting the body's natural immune function. Aloe vera and amla extract—both known for their anti-inflammatory properties—are also included to help soothe symptoms associated with a ketogenic diet, like heartburn and constipation.
- Gluten Ease to help break down hard-to-digest proteins and carbs in gluten-containing foods. Marshmallow root, ginger root, and fennel seed powder are also included to help treat symptoms associated with gluten sensitivity.
- Women's Daily to promote healthy digestion while improving immune function and overall mood. Cranberry extract, biotin, and vitamin D are also included to address ailments and deficiencies prevalent in adult women.
- Men's Daily to aid in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats while boosting your immune system. The addition of lactase, which is commonly deficient in adult men, helps to break down the sugar found in dairy products. Vitamin B6 and B12 are also included to promote overall well-being.
FRISKA can be found at CVS Pharmacy, CVS.com, Whole Foods stores nationwide and Amazon, retailing at $29.99.
The Spanish dermatological company, ISDIN, announced the launch of SunISDIN Softgel Capsules to the US market. This supplement aims to prepare the skin to fight photoaging, prevent oxidative stress and support general skin health. SunISDIN's VitAox ULTRA Complexis designed to complement a daily skincare and contains antioxidants, vitamins and an essential mineral, that work in synergy to support the skin as part of a comprehensive skincare and sun protection routine. Key ingredients include Polypodium Leucotomos Extract (PLE), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Grapeseed Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene and Selenium.
The supplement retails for $49.95 (30 capsules) and is now available through select dermatologists, or online.
Using water-extraction technology, Plantarie has created a line of consumer products that contain full-spectrum CBDa. The company said the process, which simply uses just water to extract CBDa from the hemp plant, provides a higher bioavailability of CBDa compared to other processes.
Planetarie's patent-pending extraction method yields CBDa, an acidic precursor to CBD. CBDa has been shown to use different, more efficient pathways to neuroreceptors that give the user all the same benefits in a more potent form.
A bottle of 60 Softgels is available on the Plantarie website for $79.99.
Ancient Nutrition SBO
Ancient Nutrition, a health and wellness supplement brand, just announced a new line of strain-diverse soil-based organisms (SBO) probiotics. The line features four offerings: Ultimate, Gut Restore, Men's and Women's. Bringing together a combination of SBO probiotics and an organic fermented blend of superfoods formulated to support gut health and immune system health, the line provides consumers with a new shelf-stable supplement containing prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics in one form.
Ultimate: Supports normal breakdown of complex carbohydrates and a healthy inflammation response, along with promoting healthy digestive function and helps to maintain healthy gut flora.
Gut Restore: Helps to maintain healthy gut flora, healthy elimination and promotes proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
Men's: Promotes healthy body composition and fat metabolism, boosts muscle mass, strength, and serum testosterone levels, while also supporting proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
Women's: Supports healthy energy, digestive function and healthy elimination, as well as reduces fatigue and helps to maintain healthy gut flora.
Ancient Nutrition SBO Probiotics are available for purchase at major retailers starting at $49.95 for 90 capsules.
NY-based YUNO has developed YUNO BioTactical Drinks that are scientifically formulated to provide daily, personalized neuro enhancements to ‘meet the demands of any situation.’ YUNO says the drinks contain prebiotic and probiotic strains, support hydration and electrolyte balance, promote anti-inflammatory properties, alleviate stress, as well as support immunity.
The line is designed to promote increased energy, focus, memory retention, relaxation or a better night's sleep. The ingredients found in each blend of YUNO Drink contain active phytochemicals such as: carotenoids, polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins and others.
The new blends are "Energy," "Focus," "Memory," "Uplift," "Zen" and "Dream." A 10-Pack special is available on Indiegogo for $29.
Swisse Wellness debuted Clinical Collagen+ Beauty Blends, the latest addition in the brand’s beauty product range. The product is formulated with grass-fed bovine collagen, Verisol Bioactive Collagen Peptides and hyaluronic acid with other natural ingredients.
The Clinical Collagen+ Beauty Blend contains ingredients to help improve skin and joint health with 10 grams of collagen per serving. The clean label non-GMO supplement is designed to help reduce wrinkles and fine facial lines, increase skin elasticity and promote healthy aging as well as smooth skin by supporting collagen and elastin production.
The collagen is available for $49.99 for 30 single-serve powder stick packs.
The health and wellness brand co-founded by six-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady and business partner Alex Guerrero, announced the debut of immunity blend Protect. This launch marks the first co-branded product with VitalFit, a wellness and nutrition company that offers plant-based fitness recovery products, which was acquired by TB12 earlier this year.
The new formula was developed to help the body recover from everyday and exercise-induced strain. Key ingredients include larch tree, beta glucan, elderberry, zinc and vitamin C.
The company says the clinically studied ingredients in Protect provide the following ingredients:
- Larch Tree - Stimulates activity of natural killer cells, increases the release of cytokines and the number of macrophages, and clinical studies show that it can improve immune response and support healthy subjects during cold & flu season.
- Beta Glucan - Helps immune cells find and eliminate bacteria, germs and foreign challengers while increasing the number of circulating white blood cells.
- Elderberry - Anti-viral properties help prevent viruses from effecting healthy cells, high antioxidant profile strengthens and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc - Helps prevent out-of-control inflammation from causing damage.
- Vitamin C - Helps repair tissue and provides antioxidant support.
Protect is available online beginning $45 for 60 capsules.