“Consumer demand for non-GMO foods, beverages and dietary supplements continues to increase, and Natreon is responding in order to provide added value for our customers,” said Bruce Brown, president of NewJersey-based Natreon.
“Achieving Non-GMO Project verification for our products adds another level of trust for Natreon’s clinically studied branded ingredient portfolio while aligning with consumer preferences for transparency and quality.”
Under the guidelines of independent verification organization Non-GMO Project, products go through an annual audit to ensure compliance to the seal’s requirements. This consists of facility inspections and ongoing testing of all ingredients.
All six of Natreon’s ingredients have been verified non-GMO:
- Sensoril (Withania somnifera or Ashwagandha)
- PrimaVie (Biome-optimized Shilajit)
- Capros (Phyllanthus emblica or Amla)
- Crominex 3+ (trivalent Chromium supplement)
- AyuFlex (Terminalia chebula)
- Ayuric (Terminalia bellirica)